Hi, I am Misako Suzuki, a bilingual pediatric speech-language pathologist with over 20 years clinical experience in the U.S.A. and Japan. I am specialized in helping children from birth to 18 years with the following difficulties:
- Articulation problems: Making errors in speech sounds and having trouble speaking clearly.
- Fluency problems: Trouble speaking fluently.
- Language problems: Having difficulty understanding what they hear (receptive language) and using words to express their ideas and thoughts (expressive language).
- Literacy difficulties: Having trouble reading, spelling, and writing.
- Social communication problems: Having trouble communicating with others in ways that are socially appropriate.