Hi, I am Misako Suzuki, MA, CCC-SLP, a pediatric speech-language pathologist.
I was born and raised in Japan. I worked in a pediatric medial setting as a nationally certified speech-language-hearing therapist in Japan before I moved to the U.S. in 2003.
My clinical experience in the U.S. includes working as a speech-language pathologist in school settings, providing online speech therapy services and working with Japanese-English bilingual children for their speech/language skills.
I moved back to Japan in March, 2018. I provide face-to-face therapy sessions as well as online therapy sessions.
- B.A. in Sociology, Kwansei Gakuin University, Hyogo, Japan, 1997
- Graduated from College of National Rehabilitation Center with a major in Speech-Language-Hearing Therapy, Saitama, Japan, 1999
- M.A. in Speech & Hearing Sciences, Portland State University, Portland, OR, 2007
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association
- National Certification of Speech-Language Hearing Therapist of Japan
1999-2003 Speech-Language Hearing Therapist at “Hello Clinic” in Saitama, Japan
2007-2010 Speech-Language Pathologist in Newberg School District in Newberg, Oregon, U.S.A.
2011-2016 Online Speech Therapist at PresenceLearning & Connections Academy
2009-2018 Independent practitioner at Suzuki Speech Therapy in Oregon, U.S.A.
2019-Present Independent practitioner at Suzuki Speech Therapy in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan
Mondays – Fridays 8:00am – 6:00pm
Weekends & Holidays: Closed
By appointment only
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions questions or comments.